This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Haas Trade Server Price Data Bug!

Found a bug in our software? Post here with a detailed description and logs.
mjmokhtari.tehran

Haas Trade Server Price Data Bug!

Postby mjmokhtari.tehran » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi.
After so many playing with Haasbot platform (from trade bots and custom bots to script indicators and safety and insurance even script bots with C# coding) and have poor results of backtest of my strategy, I finally decide to log evrything and guess what bug i found? Price Data inside Haasbot is different from exchange (at least in my favorite exchange Binance).
This bug is because of way the Haasbot makes Candlestick charts. Binance timestamp of candles is the opening date time of candle while Haasbot timestamp of candles is closing date time of candle! So, there is a lag of price data and when you want to use bigger time intervals there will be a lot of different in price at a same time.
Proof of this bug report is attached for anyone to check by him/herself.
With the respect to Haas online team I think this is a huge bug until they can solve that. (at least to me)
I ask Haas online developpers team to fix this bug before crypto world starts new bullrun again in 2018.
Thanks.

Comparing to tradingview:
compare with tradingview.jpg

Comparing to Direct Exchange API:
HaasDataVsBinanceData.jpg

mjmokhtari.tehran

Re: Haas Trade Server Price Data Bug!

Postby mjmokhtari.tehran » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 am

Also I made a bug report on http://bugs.haasonline.com/show_bug.cgi?id=688
For the Direct data from Binance copy and paste this code to your browser:
https://api.binance.com/api/v1/klines?s ... nterval=5m
while symbol and interval are your choice.

Return to “Bug Reports”