This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Let's share our best trading strategy

General Discussion about Haasbot's Trade Server Bot. (All)
stephan
Administrator

Re: Let's share our best trading strategy

Postby stephan » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 am

vodkalol wrote:
exprerementfield wrote:The best strategy is to trade with the best broker. Won't recommend any specific one in order to not to be considered ad or something. So take a look at ratings of brokers http://trade-leader.com/.

1. stop being scared off helping others. Your not helping if you write "i'am sacred off helping if people would think I own bitfinex and therefore advice them" we know you dont own bitfinex man, just say it as it is lol. Even if you give a ref link I will be happy if you bring anything helpfull to the table mate. ( I ready gor bitfinex account so a ref link is useless lol )

2. Then you link a non crypto website as "help". I want to shoot my self now if this is considered help. Why did you even write?

Sorry, but this kind of people are driving me nuts as a new user. No help to find anywhere lol.

Its a spamming message, they have broken our security and kepe coming in. We are trying to fight them off by removing the messages each day, but is a game of cat and mouse. Best is to ignore them and press the resporting button, so we can clean it up.

About good help... the best help we can give is based on word: KIS. Most people see the price trend and make the assumption that they need something complex to trade upon it. This is the wrong mindset, forget complexity, use simple approuches (Keep It Simple) and you can be successfull very quickly already. Do not aim for gold because the likelyhood of getting that is low, go for silver.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

vodkalol

Postby vodkalol » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 am

stephan wrote:
vodkalol wrote:
exprerementfield wrote:The best strategy is to trade with the best broker. Won't recommend any specific one in order to not to be considered ad or something. So take a look at ratings of brokers http://trade-leader.com/.

1. stop being scared off helping others. Your not helping if you write "i'am sacred off helping if people would think I own bitfinex and therefore advice them" we know you dont own bitfinex man, just say it as it is lol. Even if you give a ref link I will be happy if you bring anything helpfull to the table mate. ( I ready gor bitfinex account so a ref link is useless lol )

2. Then you link a non crypto website as "help". I want to shoot my self now if this is considered help. Why did you even write?

Sorry, but this kind of people are driving me nuts as a new user. No help to find anywhere lol.

Its a spamming message, they have broken our security and kepe coming in. We are trying to fight them off by removing the messages each day, but is a game of cat and mouse. Best is to ignore them and press the resporting button, so we can clean it up.

About good help... the best help we can give is based on word: KIS. Most people see the price trend and make the assumption that they need something complex to trade upon it. This is the wrong mindset, forget complexity, use simple approuches (Keep It Simple) and you can be successfull very quickly already. Do not aim for gold because the likelyhood of getting that is low, go for silver.

Okey, thanks for the reply.

I see, yeah spammers are hard to beat.

KISS is the way with everything, that is correct. Have not helped me with the bot yet though. I'am too afraid to even use it now. I never know if the backtesting results are relyable or not. ( from 400% to 10% swing at worst and I'am nearly falling off the chair)

I think I will have to personal message you Stephan some day, because I have some small but important questions that are holding me back.

Have a nice day.

Anders

Quartermark

Postby Quartermark » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:08 pm

TA doesn't work. Most of the indicators are no better than random chance (and some are actually consistently worse). Haasonline is buggy. Back-testing tells you virtually nothing. I've had my team doing a detailed evaluation of Haasonline for the last 2 months and so far the conclusions are exceptionally clear: the software quality is sub-par and the premise is flawed. We have not yet seen any example pf a bot that has outperformed random chance by a statistically significant margin. I know for certain that this isn't what you want to hear, so feel free to ignore. I don't want to be the cause of anyone's bad day.

skarbor

Postby skarbor » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:26 am

Quartermark wrote:TA doesn't work. Most of the indicators are no better than random chance (and some are actually consistently worse)

Image Image

30 days, no compounding. TA definitely beats random

pshai
King of Scripts

Postby pshai » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Quartermark wrote:TA doesn't work. Most of the indicators are no better than random chance (and some are actually consistently worse). Haasonline is buggy. Back-testing tells you virtually nothing. I've had my team doing a detailed evaluation of Haasonline for the last 2 months and so far the conclusions are exceptionally clear: the software quality is sub-par and the premise is flawed. We have not yet seen any example pf a bot that has outperformed random chance by a statistically significant margin. I know for certain that this isn't what you want to hear, so feel free to ignore. I don't want to be the cause of anyone's bad day.

Hmm. Are you sure TA doesn't work? That makes me wonder what kind of trader you are. You could elaborate on that a bit more, if you don't mind.

Sure, there are many ways to trade crypto with, but that doesn't mean something is bad just because there are alternatives... Also, if it is you (or your team) who fails to trade with something, that doesn't make it bad either - or does it? I'm sure we all have something that floats our boats and/or is our cup of tea, but opinions should not be presented as facts.

~pshai
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

Return to “Trade Bot Discussion”