This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

FlashCrash Bot Setup

General discussion about Haasbot's FlashCrash Bot. (Advanced)
andrewp

FlashCrash Bot Setup

Postby andrewp » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 pm

After reviewing the Wiki and the description of this bot, it sounds fantastic for major movers like BTC making huge pushes or Dash which almost daily moves back and forth aggressively.

The problem I'm running into is I can not find any info on the setup of this bot. I've played with the parameters for over an hour and I can't seem to set it properly. Like even default settings would be a great addition. Every backrest I run, no matter the setting or coin ends in severe losses.

Anyone have a generic set up that works? Or info on how to configure the settings?

Thanks!

rdubai85

Re: FlashCrash Bot Setup

Postby rdubai85 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Did you get any help? I am looking for help to setup the bot but can't find any.

Regards,
RD

andrewp wrote:After reviewing the Wiki and the description of this bot, it sounds fantastic for major movers like BTC making huge pushes or Dash which almost daily moves back and forth aggressively.

The problem I'm running into is I can not find any info on the setup of this bot. I've played with the parameters for over an hour and I can't seem to set it properly. Like even default settings would be a great addition. Every backrest I run, no matter the setting or coin ends in severe losses.

Anyone have a generic set up that works? Or info on how to configure the settings?

Thanks!

6Shooter

Postby 6Shooter » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 pm

I've had a lot of success with the FC bot on several different coins. The setup I use is pretty much the same for all coins, just be sure to pick your entry point by doing some TA first to determine the trading ranges you want to target and to enter at a low point. See the attachment for much of what you need to know. BTW: Backtesting does NOT work on FC bot period! If you need to test setup a small trade and let it run. The numbers will likely not look good until several trades buy and sell have been completed. Then you will set profits begin to mount rapidly. Good Luck Yitzi
Attachments
How to use flash crash bot -6Shooter (1).jpg

987Tahiti

Postby 987Tahiti » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:18 pm

6Shooter wrote:I've had a lot of success with the FC bot on several different coins. The setup I use is pretty much the same for all coins, just be sure to pick your entry point by doing some TA first to determine the trading ranges you want to target and to enter at a low point. See the attachment for much of what you need to know. BTW: Backtesting does NOT work on FC bot period! If you need to test setup a small trade and let it run. The numbers will likely not look good until several trades buy and sell have been completed. Then you will set profits begin to mount rapidly. Good Luck Yitzi

Thanks a lot for this great post!
Could you please tell me what the "Refill delay" is made for?

Thanks!

Return to “FlashCrash Bot Discussion”