This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

"What would you add on it?" pt. 1

Explain and discuss different trading strategies.
pshai
King of Scripts

"What would you add on it?" pt. 1

Postby pshai » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello everyone,

As everyone knows, trading cryptos can be really really hard and frustrating at times, especially when you're trying to build your own strategy or a system.
This is why I figured "why not create a thread to help and get great insights from others?!":

So the idea of this thread is to ask and provide help and additions to strategies and systems. For example; you've found out a great way for getting good buy signals, but can't really figure out how to best automate your exits and/or sells? Well, post your idea here and let others suggest additions or help you tweak it! This way we all can learn from one another when we help with our knowledges and wisdoms.

.:THE RULES:.

If you are requesting help or ideas, please be clear of what you have and what you need on it.

If you are providing help or an idea, please be clear of what you would add/tweak and explain why would you do it. It really helps to understand what you mean. Also, please quote or copy a link to the request post, so it's easy to put pieces together.

"What would you add on it?"
~pshai
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

Telum

Re: "What would you add on it?" pt. 1

Postby Telum » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:44 am

Hello pshai,

i want to build a trading strategy to profit from price decline in bearish markets.

My Idea so far:
Indicator to proof that we are in bearish market, lets say MACD (12,26,9), 4h, crossed down, then drop loss indicator to register a -2% drop in 90 min to execute a short order.

When trade has reached a profit of 1% close the short an go to neutral position.

Then the bot should wait for the next decline and loop as long Trend is downwards.

I already tried to setup a margin bot but i had struggles telling the bot to go to neutral position.

Any Ideas if my setup makes sense at all. Iam Open for feedback and improvments.

The basic Idea is to build a bot that works best in bear markets!

Thanks for your time
Telum

Return to “Trading Strategy Discussion”