This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Poloniex Margin API is not operational yet

Post that are no longer relevant.
stephan
Administrator

Poloniex Margin API is not operational yet

Postby stephan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:19 pm

~All,

We are always happy to keep on expanding our API support and give you the best we can. But sometimes there are moments we can not give this because of other dependancies.

An good example for this is Poloniex its Margin API. We do support margin trading and inside version 3 and we have been adding support for Poloniex Margin trading. In essence we are ready for this, but it now it turns out the API of Poloniex is not yet ready for it. The API itself has an checkup set and this is preventing us from placing orders. As an direct result the API can not be used.

We are reaching out to Poloniex to see if we can help on this matter. We are suspecting its because the API is in beta and this is just to test. If it indeed is true, then it will become possible for Poloniex to remote fix this for us.

We shall keep you all posted about this and if the API is operational we will release an posting about it.

~The Haasonline Software Team
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

lucasferrer10

Re: Poloniex Margin API is not operational yet

Postby lucasferrer10 » Sat May 07, 2016 2:01 am

Are other margin API's working such as Bitfinex?

stephan
Administrator

Re: Poloniex Margin API is not operational yet

Postby stephan » Sun May 08, 2016 10:51 am

Bitfinex Margin (as far as i know) is operational, we are only hold back by Poloniex and Kraken for Margin. Both of them are responding very slow to our requests or we are getting incomplete answers. Its something which is affecting all of us because this "contact problem" is reported on more places.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

Return to “Retired”