This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Using the Local API

General discussion about the Local API
stephan
Administrator

Using the Local API

Postby stephan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:37 pm

The information in this topic has been replaced to our wiki and it can be found over here: https://wiki.haasonline.com/Local_API_Server
Attachments
setuplocalAPI.png
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

dha

Re: Using the Local API

Postby dha » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:48 pm

If you could post the commands for private data, placing orders, and extra commands (when and if availble) that would be awsome.

best,

dha.

root

Postby root » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:57 am

stephan wrote:API Interface - Trade commands
The following examples are NOT working because the account ID and API Key would be wrong, if you change them to a valid ones then the example will work.

So seems like another part of the software which is on the "stable" release which is not completed. It appears someone asked for the additional API calls in June, but here we are 6 months later and no details on additional API calls.....

Any update?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Heh heh nice one, but no. This is a sub-project done in cooperation with the community. Most people get started with the price data first to build there logic and then i add in the calls they need. It goes on demand.

pshai
King of Scripts

Postby pshai » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I'm unable to test this with my browser and atm am too lazy to code anything for it. Would be great to have "everything" working already though, since it would greatly help using my new strategy...

~pshai
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

makeme11

Postby makeme11 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:23 pm

I too would like some more documentation on the local API. HTS would greatly simplify coding my strategies, giving me more time to think about trading and less time coding.

I have a related question Stephen that should be easy for you. When using the OKcoin.com REST API, what are the valid parameters for 'size' and 'since' when fetching candlestick chart data? I'm assuming 'since' is a unix time stamp, but what about size? The documentation on their site is lacking for a beginner.

pshai
King of Scripts

Postby pshai » Sun May 28, 2017 11:00 am

makeme11 wrote:When using the OKcoin.com REST API, what are the valid parameters for 'size' and 'since' when fetching candlestick chart data? I'm assuming 'since' is a unix time stamp, but what about size? The documentation on their site is lacking for a beginner.

They tell that in their documentation:
URL https://www.okcoin.com/api/v1/kline.do approximately 2000 pieces of data are returned each cycle
size - specify data size to be acquired

..so 'size' would (AFAIK) mean the amount of candlesticks you are requesting, or it might be the amount of bytes that can be contained in the response you get. By testing this you should be able to figure out what it means.
It also seems like it will keep sending responses until it exceeds the amount of 'size', since they only send 2000 pieces of data each cycle. But how should I know.
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Sun May 28, 2017 11:47 am

The size is controlling the candles itself, how big they are. For example it can be 1minute, 2 minutes, 5minutes and so on. We only use the 1minute data because its the most accurate.

The length is always 2880 at okcoin. Its a fixed amount of candles it returns.

Okcoin is not so firm on the amount of requests, however they do not like it if you request the kline.do call each minute. If you do this to many times then they will set a block to you.

I hope this helps. ;)

bythesea

Postby bythesea » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Stephan

I would like to use your Local API. How/where can I see the full API interface showing methods and parameters?

Thanks,

zonez

Postby zonez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Can we please have some more docs on this? The methods provided aren't super useful..
It looks like there's more endpoints that require a private key, but there's no info about them anywhere... :(

Return to “Local API”