This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Custom Market Making Bot

General discussion about Haasbot's Market Making Bot. (Professional)
statdude

Custom Market Making Bot

Postby statdude » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello Stephan,

I have some questions about this I'd like to understand before I use this further and upgrade. I cannot seem to find any answers to my questions in the application. I am referencing this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzneN5hX_N0

To preface, I am very interested in this bot mainly because the competitor does not allow to trade within a fixed % of the market, as this one does with "offset" feature. I am even more interested in the feature to market make on a "B" exchange based on reference price from an "A" (primary market) exchange, thus capturing the benefit of the wider spread on secondary exchanges and especially alternate trading pairs.

--In this bot, an offset was introduced to keep you a fixed % inside the book and not compete for best position with other bots. Is this yet available in the "Live" version?
--In the video, there is a "secondary" bot option. What is that?
--I understand this bot is Professional version but don't see that option here (https://www.haasonline.com/pricing/). How do we get access?
--Is it possible to program our own custom settings into the bot?
--Your competitors have a feature that will auto combine orders of the same price, have a minimum "pong" order size, and ability to set a minimum and maximum price the bot will not trade (market make) beyond. Does your bot allow for any of these?
--Your competitors also allow feature to "skip orders <" when calculating where to place the order. Instead of just allowing a fixed %, are there plans to allow to skip an amount of dust orders before calculating this %?
--How often does the orders refresh? Can this be customized?

Return to “Market Making Bot Discussion”