[EXPERIMENTAL] Ichi Wave V2 [MOD Wave V2 KOB]

1 707 Views 3 Comments 3 years ago
      Kobalt
      Basic
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nice one again..!

You say manually set to buy, short exit … As I was wrestling with delaying only a buy signal and got my wires crossed after a while ;p

Was curious how you plan on diong this..
      I know a few ways, but not a lot of intuitive shortcuts as the signal helpers lack a bit in the suggestions and was about to dive right into this.. later…when my cursor doesn’t get delayed for 2 minutes etc:D
      InputSignalManagement is one, but that creates multiple large input fields, one per indicator, overkill if you only want to enable one signal…maybe try UseSignalIf or Signal Properties/Options?
      come to think of it Id like to make a reduced to essentials cc for InputSignalManagement, perhaps one assignable to multiple inputs… that would be neat n tidy..

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Kobalt.
        ratimbum
        Basic
        Up
        Down

Hey I saw your comment yesterday didnt fully undertstand on second read I got it now hahaha Indeed I ussed input signal management however you are right there are too many input fields and causes eeverything to go much much much painfully much slower. Owuld be nice to have a custom command that reduces it. Another fix i have used is just to change the weights so you use input signal management weight. Assing weight of 1 to each but put long = 2 short =2 and exit=1 as RSI based indicators only go long and short and do not trigger an exit the result is similar. If you do make a CC for signal management I am very much interested and looking forward to it 🙂

ratimbum
      Basic
      Up
      Down

https://www.haasscripts.com/t/kobalt-supermishmash/ Try this on 🙂
      Tired now, but will get back to you tommorow 👍

Login or Register to Comment

Unlock your crypto trading potential

Create a free account and enjoy everything we have to offer.

Join for Free