Telegram Indicator

General Discussion about Haasbot.
unidatum

Telegram Indicator

Postby unidatum » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Interested in getting the telegram indicator functional. Is it a beta feature? Glad to test it out. It asks for encryption keys. Maybe that is derived from the telegram api url? How do I get it working? I've already got the telegram notifications functional. I'm assuming it is a way to trigger a go-no-go indication manually from the telegram botFather bot. Thanks in advance!

Synthetic

Re: Telegram Indicator

Postby Synthetic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Check this reply on the thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1323#p5222

From what I've read you can get HTS to send you Telegram messages when something happens (login, trade). It might be a beta feature, but I've read its working solid.

kick

Postby kick » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Synthetic wrote:Check this reply on the thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1323#p5222

From what I've read you can get HTS to send you Telegram messages when something happens (login, trade). It might be a beta feature, but I've read its working solid.

Synthetic, I think you are referring to the notifications via telegram while OP is referring to the actual indicator while configuring your bots called 'telegram indicator'. This has no description in the selection to tell you anything about it.

That being said, would love to know more about it myself. I am enjoying the telegram notifications currently. :)

DanialJ
Community Ambassador

Postby DanialJ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:37 pm

The Telegram indicator was originally planned to take signals from Telegram and move positions as needed. This is what Stephan briefly shared before that I can recall. Due to security reasons and the feasibility of the "signals" from Telegram, it has been abandoned or put in the freezer for the time being.
Get in touch with us at our Telegram:

https://t.me/haasonlineofficial - Main Discussion Channel

https://t.me/haasonlinesupport - Main Support Channel

Synthetic

Postby Synthetic » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:14 am

kick wrote:
Synthetic wrote:Check this reply on the thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1323#p5222

Synthetic, I think you are referring to the notifications via telegram while OP is referring to the actual indicator while configuring your bots called 'telegram indicator'. This has no description in the selection to tell you anything about it.

That being said, would love to know more about it myself. I am enjoying the telegram notifications currently. :)

Oh wow I didnt know about this, thanks for the info.

Although I see its been put on hold.

Return to “General Discussion”