Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Post that are no longer relevant.
Phillis
Administrator

Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Postby Phillis » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 am

~ All,

I just wanted to let the community to know that I will be leaving Haasonline Software on Friday, October 2nd, 2015. I am leaving to pursue a career change as I have been presented with a new and bigger career opportunity. I would like to thank all of the Haasonline Software customers, as I have personally helped many of you and I am glad to see some of the users were generate profitable trades after some tweaking. I would also like to thank Stephan for giving me this opportunity a year ago and I am proud to see how far we have come from Haasbot beta builds and the old website to the new platform. I would also like to thank my colleagues, Josh Becker (who I have worked with before on another project), Quintus, Theo, and Rusty.

I have enjoyed my time within the cryptocurrency scene and I have learned quite a lot about the community and fintech. I believe that Bitcoin does have a role to play within finance and it will be interesting to see exactly how it plays out.

Since I am leaving, my duties will be spread around to the other members of Haasonline Software, so if you need to get your forum activated, please send Stephan a PM. For other inquiries, please use the support ticket system on the website or please use the forums.

I wish everyone the best with Haasbot (and there are some big things coming) and with their ventures within the cryptocurrency space. Best of luck and to the moon! :p

~ Phillis

Tavorick
Paid Subscriber

Re: Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Postby Tavorick » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi,

I don't know you because i am new here, but i wish you the best and have fun!

basicus
Beta Tester

Postby basicus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Good luck in your new job Phil. It has been a pleasure working with you :)

cryptocrooks
Beta Tester

Postby cryptocrooks » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Well Phillis,
I wish you luck in your endeavors. Haasbot will blossom into a great project some day. Without you, I probably would've never known about the project. Thanks for your help, albeit I was frustrated many times, hahaha!

Best Wishes in the New Year!
----
Our blog and website!
http://www.cryptocrooks.com
Helping you find your way with bitcoin, from buying to securing and beyond!

Return to “Retired”