This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Post that are no longer relevant.
Phillis
Administrator

Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Postby Phillis » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 am

~ All,

I just wanted to let the community to know that I will be leaving Haasonline Software on Friday, October 2nd, 2015. I am leaving to pursue a career change as I have been presented with a new and bigger career opportunity. I would like to thank all of the Haasonline Software customers, as I have personally helped many of you and I am glad to see some of the users were generate profitable trades after some tweaking. I would also like to thank Stephan for giving me this opportunity a year ago and I am proud to see how far we have come from Haasbot beta builds and the old website to the new platform. I would also like to thank my colleagues, Josh Becker (who I have worked with before on another project), Quintus, Theo, and Rusty.

I have enjoyed my time within the cryptocurrency scene and I have learned quite a lot about the community and fintech. I believe that Bitcoin does have a role to play within finance and it will be interesting to see exactly how it plays out.

Since I am leaving, my duties will be spread around to the other members of Haasonline Software, so if you need to get your forum activated, please send Stephan a PM. For other inquiries, please use the support ticket system on the website or please use the forums.

I wish everyone the best with Haasbot (and there are some big things coming) and with their ventures within the cryptocurrency space. Best of luck and to the moon! :p

~ Phillis

Tavorick
Paid Subscriber

Re: Phillis will be leaving Haasonline Software

Postby Tavorick » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi,

I don't know you because i am new here, but i wish you the best and have fun!

basicus
Beta Tester

Postby basicus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Good luck in your new job Phil. It has been a pleasure working with you :)

cryptocrooks
Beta Tester

Postby cryptocrooks » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Well Phillis,
I wish you luck in your endeavors. Haasbot will blossom into a great project some day. Without you, I probably would've never known about the project. Thanks for your help, albeit I was frustrated many times, hahaha!

Best Wishes in the New Year!
----
Our blog and website!
http://www.cryptocrooks.com
Helping you find your way with bitcoin, from buying to securing and beyond!

Return to “Retired”