This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

[ANN] We need OSX (Mac) Beta Testers!

Post that are no longer relevant.
Phillis
Administrator

[ANN] We need OSX (Mac) Beta Testers!

Postby Phillis » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 am

~ All,

We are proud to announce that we have been making great progress on porting Haasbot over to OSX. Because of the recent breakthrough, we are going to start beta testing Haasbot in OSX in roughly 1 to 2 weeks. If you are interested in beta testing the OSX version of Haasbot, please send me (Phillis) a PM and I will add you to the OSX Beta Testing group.

The OSX version of Haasbot is exactly the same as windows and once we have successfully beta tested and released Haasbot for OSX, we will move over to beta testing the Linux version of Haasbot.

Keep in mind that initially, the UI for OSX is a crappy looking winform GUI, but this will be replaced with a native OSX UI once we have confirmed that everything is functional and meets our performance standards. It may not be pretty at first (just the UI when you right click the Haasbot icon in system tray in windows), but we will get there and we are looking to mainly test functionality.

But anyways, shoot me a PM if you are interested in testing the OSX version of Haasbot and I will add you to the group!

Note: You need to have an active Haasbot License to be included in Beta Testing.

~ Haasonline Software Team

Pl4t0

Re: [ANN] We need OSX (Mac) Beta Testers!

Postby Pl4t0 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:44 pm

I am a big fan of my OSX laptop and would be more than happy to put in a few beta testing hours!

Phillis
Administrator

Postby Phillis » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Pl4t0 wrote:I am a big fan of my OSX laptop and would be more than happy to put in a few beta testing hours!

you are added to the group :)

malong

Postby malong » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:39 pm

I‘m in as well.

corveau

Postby corveau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:10 am

Hi I'm new here but really interested to try the OSX version. Please consider to add me to the beta test group.

Thank you

Chazaki
Paid Subscriber

Postby Chazaki » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I too am relatively new to this version of the Haasbot (extensively used the Simple Trade Bot). Love OSX and even used to work for Apple so would be more than willing to give a hand if you still need some testers.

Cheers

warriorlion
Paid Subscriber

Postby warriorlion » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 am

Hi, I would be very interested in the Mac Beta. I'm new to botting crypto, but I have years and years exp in IT and with Macs.

Phillis
Administrator

Postby Phillis » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:51 am

warriorlion wrote:Hi, I would be very interested in the Mac Beta. I'm new to botting crypto, but I have years and years exp in IT and with Macs.

you need to have a valid haasbot license to participate in beta testing. If you purchased a license, send me a PM with your license key and I will add you to the group.

max

Postby max » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 am

Hi,

I would be happy to test it on my mac.

thanks

Return to “Retired”