This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Feature Request or Question?

General discussion about Haasbot's Accumulation Bot. (Simple)
NovusTech

Feature Request or Question?

Postby NovusTech » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Is this bot able to be combined with other trade bots? Or is that something that can be made a feature request?

For example; if I am looking to trade 5 BTC worth of ADX based on EMA signals. Having the Trade bot handle that trade alone will almost guarantee never executing. Versus letting the Accumulation Bot take care of it.

Or is there a safety I missed that can do this for me?

Thank you,

Novus

JamesBond

Re: Feature Request or Question?

Postby JamesBond » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:34 am

NovusTech wrote:Is this bot able to be combined with other trade bots? Or is that something that can be made a feature request?

For example; if I am looking to trade 5 BTC worth of ADX based on EMA signals. Having the Trade bot handle that trade alone will almost guarantee never executing. Versus letting the Accumulation Bot take care of it.

Or is there a safety I missed that can do this for me?

Thank you,

Novus

This will be really cool to combine with every bot.

Quintus
Administrator

Re: Feature Request or Question?

Postby Quintus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:45 pm

It's not possible to connect bots with each other. What you can do is create an order template that does what the accumulation bot does. Split your big order in smaller chunks, market or limit and with a delay to give the market some time to fill the orderbook.

Return to “Accumulation Bot Discussion”