This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

There's a new Intelli-Bot for futures, is it live?

General discussion about Haasbot's Intelli-Bot series.
souldierz

Postby souldierz » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:43 pm

RustyR
Administrator

Re: There's a new Intelli-Bot for futures, is it live?

Postby RustyR » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi souldierz

The Intelli bots are live. Access to these bots is linked to the level of license. You require an Advanced or Professional license to access these bots

--RustyR

Invincible

Postby Invincible » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:35 am

Hello there!
I wounder if it is possible to get a few more informations about her decision making to get a beter understanding of her.

Regards!

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Mon May 01, 2017 12:01 pm

To be totally fair... we do not understand Alice. Alice is a bot which has been given a few trading indicators and she has build up a statistical profile. She is using this profile to make trading decisions. But we do not know how this works, its like a pile of data and it works. But that is all we can tell.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

gravitymaster

Postby gravitymaster » Mon May 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Stephan

While I think I understand what you are saying it's no great to hear that the developer does not "understand" what the bot it doing! How about providing greater detail on how the bot is created?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Mon May 01, 2017 2:02 pm

gravitymaster wrote:Stephan

While I think I understand what you are saying it's no great to hear that the developer does not "understand" what the bot it doing! How about providing greater detail on how the bot is created?

Alice has been given a SMA, EMA and RSI and she has been running many backtests on Btc/Usd en Btc/Cny prices. Based on this she has build up a database with statistics and this is what she uses to make trading decisions. The database with statistics is so complex that i am not able to forecast when a trade will happen. This does not mean i do not know how she works, i can only not forecast when the trades happen (like i can do with all the other bots).
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

EclecticDilettante

Postby EclecticDilettante » Tue May 16, 2017 2:54 pm

I can tell from personally experience Alice makes very often trades on BTCUSD on Bitstamp. Depends on market conditions but if we are trending or there is volatility it can happen to 4-5 trades a week.

EclecticDilettante

Postby EclecticDilettante » Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 pm

I noticed Alice always states that current trend is Unknown on Bitmex even when price has spikes. She opened up trades for me but still hasn't closed any. Not sure if that is normal.

Dantes

Postby Dantes » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:23 am

Fanscinating tech, it works completly on AI witouth mistakes? New clientel here. Will try to learn a lot on short notice and help out the newcomers in the future:) Would be an honour to work with you professionals

Return to “Intelli-Bot Discussion”