This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Introducing Intelli-Bot Alice

General discussion about Haasbot's Intelli-Bot series.
stephan
Administrator

Introducing Intelli-Bot Alice

Postby stephan » Fri May 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Sinds version 3.0.29 we have added an brand new bot called "IntelliBot Alice". This bot is added to the Advanced license and its a present from us, call it a extra and free bot.

Alice is the first of our IntelliBot generation and you can compare the inner workings with an learning bot. Alice itself has been given an selection of good TA indicators and she has been tracking and tuning to optimize her results with those indicators. Based her own work she has compiled there own statistics and uses those combined with the indicators to tell what is happening to the price trend. So she really tells in words where we are at within the price trend.

Alice itself has learned to be profitable on USD and CNY, any other market will be rejected because it will lead to losses.

The performance of Alice is good, on average she trades above the fee levels of 0.2% and if you are on exchange with lower fee levels or leverage her profit goes up.

She does intent to make a 1 or 2 losing trades, but so far we have seen this was in relation to compensate for the price trend.

She has been running well with trade-amounts between 0.1 and 5 BTC. (this depends on the exchange and trading volume)
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

basicus
Beta Tester

Re: Introducing Intelli-Bot Alice

Postby basicus » Fri May 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Testing her on btcc now :)

jonfelz

Postby jonfelz » Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 am

I've had it running on polo and bitfi for the last day with no trades executed. Is it not set up for these exchanges or just not the right conditions for it to send trades? Can we get any more info on how this bot works or how often it usually trades?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 am

jonfelz wrote:I've had it running on polo and bitfi for the last day with no trades executed. Is it not set up for these exchanges or just not the right conditions for it to send trades? Can we get any more info on how this bot works or how often it usually trades?

If you are trading at CNY or USD then Alice will work, else she will not work. Other coins are not accepted because she is has not learned to handle those.

I am very sorry, but its outside my capabilities to really explain this bot. In the beginning she was given 4 TA indicators and based on those she has build up statistics. These statistics are making it impossible to forecast or explain what will happen when.

The given indicators are for both sideways and trending prices, this means she can handle both situations. Its very likely if the price trend is stable she will not trade a lot. She really loves price motion. The only advice i can give is to verify using an backtest.

Eurobit

Postby Eurobit » Mon May 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi,

Just been trying this on BTC-E and it refuses to use it based on it not being USD or CNY Market. I have setup BTC/USDT as it is on Poloniex (Allows it on there)

Is it not supported on BTC-e?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Mon May 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Eurobit wrote:Hi,

Just been trying this on BTC-E and it refuses to use it based on it not being USD or CNY Market. I have setup BTC/USDT as it is on Poloniex (Allows it on there)

Is it not supported on BTC-e?

That is a very good notice! I totally forgot about USDT, i will make sure this is supported on the next build.

jonfelz

Postby jonfelz » Mon May 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Ok. It is working fine on Bitfi, but USDT on polo is not trading.

jonfelz

Postby jonfelz » Mon May 23, 2016 8:37 pm

jonfelz wrote:Ok. It is working fine on Bitfi, but USDT on polo is not trading.

Just read the last posts, thanks for adding USDT on the next build.

Eurobit

Postby Eurobit » Wed May 25, 2016 6:55 am

I can confirm at least that on BTC-e it now allows the bot to work on the new release with USDT.

Running it now and will see what happens.

pshai
King of Scripts

Postby pshai » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Oh, an A.N.N. called Alice. Too bad I don't have the license for it. :) But I do know a thing or two about neural networks ...and I smell one:
stephan wrote:If you are trading at CNY or USD then Alice will work, else she will not work. Other coins are not accepted because she is has not learned to handle those.

But I have no idea why you aren't allowing her to use the knowledge of CNY and USD markets on any other market? If it truly is an ANN, I at least would train her with every market (or update every now and then) and enable it on any market (because it is normalized anyway, right?)

Anyway, have fun with her.
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

Return to “Intelli-Bot Discussion”