Introducing Intelli-Bot Alice

General discussion about Haasbot's Intelli-Bot series.
WinTame

Re: Introducing Intelli-Bot Alice

Postby WinTame » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:31 pm

stephan wrote:Yes you can indeed setup Alice to trade at the future markets. The profits will be multiplied by the leverage you have chosen and that is how you can get the most out of her. :)

Small tip... try to position things in the right place, ask yourself questions like what do you know for sure.... Alice is a statistical bot, so it uses statistics to make trading decisions. If we look to the recent market movements you can see it has become trending. This is rare, sure Alice has seen trending markets and she knows how to handle it, but for 95% of the time she sees sideways markets. So its not so strange your backtests of Alice might look a little bad right now. With the 5% she knows about trending markets she is trying to make the best out of it. When the market get sideways again her performance will improve again because that the type of situation she know the most about.

I hope this helps, there is so much dynamics at work that its all pretty complex to explain what is happening. I can see these dynamics, so its easy for me to understand this situation. But explaining it... oh men... i can only hope this makes sense.

Thanks for taking your time to try to explain. I really appreciate this. Btw, being software developer myself, I'm on 90% understand what you just told me :)

MinerMike

Postby MinerMike » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:20 am

Running since Friday...

:/

JamesBond

Postby JamesBond » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:38 am

MinerMike wrote:Running since Friday...

:/

Update on the simulation?

Return to “Intelli-Bot Discussion”