This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Flash Crash Bot a good setup

General discussion about Haasbot's FlashCrash Bot. (Advanced)
cryptok

Flash Crash Bot a good setup

Postby cryptok » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 am

Hi Guys

I only setup my first flash crash bot yeatserday on a simulated account, I used setting that 6shooter posted up on thread viewtopic.php?f=74&t=1722.

Thanks 6shooter your screenshot and tips really helped so kudos bro :) ,

I was thinking If I post the settings and results here and if any of ye guys want to advise it would be greatly appreciated and I will of course post all results here for the community to use

I was thinking that I would let this one continue and clone one with the new settings and post daily the results if any of ye guys can help I am sure it will benefit us all :)

Being honest I am not quite sure what all the settings do so I done my best guesswork you will see in the screenshot the results are way way better than I expected and it just shows how profitable this system can be with a newbie like me

Sorry I know there isn't a precise question but that shows how little I know about the flash crash bot and I can not find anything more on the wiki
Attachments
flash crash WTC 23.01.18.PNG

LondonCalling

Re: Flash Crash Bot a good setup

Postby LondonCalling » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi cryptok, good post! I've only been using it for 3 days so I'm also fumbling around. Few comments:

1. Once you start the setting move around so it's difficult to comment on some things
2. A spread of 2.5% is pretty large, yet you're doing better than I am (using 1% and 1.5%) so you chose a really good market with the price jumping around nicely!
3. 10 minutes on the refill delay seems unnecessary, a minute is apparently fine - I saw that on an instruction video :)

If you haven't seen it, it's here, the top one: https://infograaf.wistia.com/projects/gnoozlosbd

Question for you: how did you choose the market, it's the one thing I am having most trouble with?

cryptok

Re: Flash Crash Bot a good setup

Postby cryptok » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:46 am

Hey Londoncalling

Thanks for your reply it's good to be able to bounce idea's with someone :)

I have a lot of scalp bots running with real money and they are nice little earners over time but the flash crash could potentially be a big earner when conditions are right

Anyway my WTC scalper was not preforming as good as other currency pairs so by my simply reverse logic, scalpers work best in sideways markets and Flash crashes work best in a volatile so I figured that the scalp was performing poor because the WTC currency pair was more volatile so set the flash crash on it

I have put in a pic of my flash crash tests so far bear in mind they only got setup and going 2 days ago and they are all simulated bots but I hope it might help you a bit

flash crash list.PNG

I am going to clone some of these and run them with lower spread percentage and lower the refill delay thanks for your also order spreads if your interested I'll keep you in the loop for sure and feel free to PM if you want to look at strategising together, I am a firm believer that 2 heads are better than 1

Return to “FlashCrash Bot Discussion”