This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Backtesting issue

General discussion about Haasbot's Scalper Bot. (Beginner)
carloswallhead

Backtesting issue

Postby carloswallhead » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:29 am

Hello,

Tiny issue with I cannot get my head around, unfortunately the Scalper bot wont let me back test.
As you can see there is a red sign on the platform account connection thing. Does anyone know how to solve this please?
I already connected the correct API keys.

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 10.25.27.png

stephan
Administrator

Re: Backtesting issue

Postby stephan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 am

The red sign is telling that you do not own 0.5 BTC inside your wallet. This can be true or it can be a small updating issue, if it is a updating issue then a small click on the Save button will make this go away.

When you got an error like this then it should not hold you back on backtesting. But when i look to your number then maybe the 1% is just a bit too high for a good backtest. 1% on a price of $3100 means a price change of $31.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

carloswallhead

Re: Backtesting issue

Postby carloswallhead » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:57 pm

stephan wrote:The red sign is telling that you do not own 0.5 BTC inside your wallet. This can be true or it can be a small updating issue, if it is a updating issue then a small click on the Save button will make this go away.

When you got an error like this then it should not hold you back on backtesting. But when i look to your number then maybe the 1% is just a bit too high for a good backtest. 1% on a price of $3100 means a price change of $31.

Still will not work, I added money into the simulated account as can be seen below.
Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 13.56.20.png

Return to “Scalper Bot Discussion”