This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

[Read Me] Scalper Bot Discussion Forum

General discussion about Haasbot's Scalper Bot. (Beginner)
huczek

Re: [Read Me] Scalper Bot Discussion Forum

Postby huczek » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:51 pm

stephan wrote:
huczek wrote:What should I choose in trade bot to work the same as scalper bot?

To replicate you can give a trade-bot a Blind indicator and the FeeOvercome insurance. That is all. The blind indicator will just ask to trade and the insurance will check the trade and block it if its to less to overcome the fee costs.

Keep 1 thing in mind... this strategy works on a sideways market. This means if the prices become trending this strategy will begin to fail. To defend yourself against this please add in additional safeties like the stop-loss. Just make sure you got a bottom line to sell of if the prices suddenly drop. :)

Blind indicator and feeovercome but what about percentage change like 'Target percentage' and 'Safety threshold'

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:39 am

huczek wrote:
stephan wrote:
huczek wrote:What should I choose in trade bot to work the same as scalper bot?

To replicate you can give a trade-bot a Blind indicator and the FeeOvercome insurance. That is all. The blind indicator will just ask to trade and the insurance will check the trade and block it if its to less to overcome the fee costs.

Keep 1 thing in mind... this strategy works on a sideways market. This means if the prices become trending this strategy will begin to fail. To defend yourself against this please add in additional safeties like the stop-loss. Just make sure you got a bottom line to sell of if the prices suddenly drop. :)

Blind indicator and feeovercome but what about percentage change like 'Target percentage' and 'Safety threshold'

This is a very good notice and you are totally right. It is possible to use different set as well. If you setup the percentage change insurance then it will act the same as the FeeOvercome insurance, except now you have control over the target percentage.

This is something you will find back inside the whole software, most of the time there are more ways to reach the same kind of targets. Its a matter of taste and whats clear to somebody to favor a specific setup. Personally i point to the FeeOvercome because it has no settings, so its a little bit easier.

Small note: We got 2 percentage observations. One reflects back to the last buy/sell price and the other one watches the difference between 2 price ticks. So be aware not to select the wrong one. If you want reflection to the last buy/sell price then always look for a Insurance. Insurances are always related to ensuring profits. Safeties and Indicators are most of the time related to price data.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

qteke

Postby qteke » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 pm

I've tried this bot for some days and i've come to a conclusion that it can't be a fully automated bot. For instance, after he finishes a couple of profitable trades(he sells and buys back) he stops for some reason and continues after some minutes/hours. I've tried to use the trade bots and use the option for every tick but it doesn't seem to work. If you guys have any idea how to make this bot update and work after every tick i very thank you!

Return to “Scalper Bot Discussion”