This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

[Video] Scalper Bot

General discussion about Haasbot's Scalper Bot. (Beginner)
Theo
Administrator

[Video] Scalper Bot

Postby Theo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:06 pm

lucasferrer10

Re: [Video] Scalper Bot

Postby lucasferrer10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Should you have bots in both bought and sold positions?

3mini

Postby 3mini » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Theo, wherever you are ???

Disconcerting there is so little activity... and I'm sure you can understand that...
mini

now, to find out if moon is good, as I just read below a video...

Theo
Administrator

Postby Theo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:48 am

Disconcerting there is so little activity... and I'm sure you can understand that...
mini

What are you talking about exactly?
Thanks,
Theo

3mini

Postby 3mini » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Theo wrote:
mini

What are you talking about exactly?
Thanks,
Theo

Hi Theo,

I am inquiring about the code 'moon' which is identified in a video post on youtube, good for a 25% discount upon the license fee for the Haasbot program.

Which is good, since both btc and the requested license fee have increased significantly, recently.

Or perhaps I was not clear about low activity levels ?

I am looking for current forum conversation on how the HaasBot user base have configured their Bots for best results and perhaps tips and other advice on writing scripts and such...

I have seen where Trading Bots exhibit contentious behavior on a number of exchanges and are actually an impediment to trading when they are obviously poorly managed. The order books are a blur of false, minuscule bids in both buy and sell.

It is my thought to learn proper operation of your program before purchase and operation on the public exchanges.
Perhaps that information is within the hidden threads ?
I shall continue to read more information available here so I may follow instruction efficiently when I do purchase.
It is always wise to do the homework before entering into serious business, wouldn't you agree ?

I fully realize market trading is a competition, yet poorly conducted business affairs can easily create hostility and could even bring regulatory attention from the exchanges. Proper operation and conduct would hopefully circumvent this occurrence.

Have I made myself clear, Theo ?

Tnx!
mini

Return to “Scalper Bot Discussion”