[HaasOnline] Flash Crash Bot (v4 only)

6 3923 Views 8 Comments 100 Tipped Credits 2 years ago
  • The FlashCrashBot recreated in HaasScript is here!

Ugh.. Almost 1900 lines of code! It was a challenge to create this bot, I can tell you that… This bot differs from the original Custom Bot version, as it contains a bit more safeties, a StartControl and “Keep Following” setting for Follow-The-Trend feature! 😉 But, it is missing buttons and features to add and remove buy and sell orders. 🙁

Spread Type, Spread, Total Buy Amount and Total Sell Amount values are not allowed to be changed once the bot has started running! Please setup your bot properly before starting it.

The “Keep Following” feature in FTT will continue following the trend when the counter-buy or -sell orders are all filled and bot is back to its original grid. This is especially useful in prolonged trends then you just want to stay with the price!

The “Start Control” feature allows you to setup and start your bot without laying down any orders until the price has breached above or below the set Trigger Price. This helps you plan ahead!

When trading both sides simultaneously, you cannot use ANY safeties for “When Trigger Above Buys” (trigger above buy-grid) and “When Trigger Below Sells” (trigger below sell-grid). Also the “Buy/Sell and Move” safety types are not allowed for outside the grids when trading both sides simultaneously.

IN CASE you spot ANY issues with the bot, please contact me in Discord or drop a comment below. ALSO NOTE that the script does not work in v3; it was designed for and created with v4.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by pshai.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Team HaasScripts.
    HaasScript Code
    Sign in or Register to download for free
      fb9999
      Basic
      Up
      Down
      ::

ERROR: Backtest has failed. There is a execution error.
      ERROR: Circular reference detected.

Any idea what could cause that? Probably settings, but which one?

pshai
        Admin
        Up
        Down

No idea.. That’s the error I hate the most, that’s all I know.

Paskal
      Basic
      Up
      Down

Please write the approximate settings for this bot, deposit $ 2000

pshai
        Admin
        Up
        Down

Set “1. Used Currency” to Quote
        Set “2.1. Total Buy Amount” to for example 2000
        Set “3. Order Size” to for example 20

Now, your setup will create 100 buy orders, all worth 20 bucks. All you need to do next is to setup the grid the way you want it.

Burcb
      Basic
      Up
      Down

Hello pshai, great work thank you.
      My version is v3.3.39.0 RELEASE, so does that mean this script won’t run on my system? I also couldn’t find a version 4 of the HTS, even beta version is v3.3.42.0?
      Thank you.

pshai
        Admin
        Up
        Down

For v4 (beta testing) you will need to join our Discord server. I have not done any tests in v3 for this, so I do not know if it works or doesn’t work. That is why I labelled it “v4 only”.

Abdeezy
      Basic
      Up
      Down

It’s a nice bot. I like how it works.
      The only things I would like on it would be a Stop Loss parameter, and perhaps a take profit value, where the bot would sell any remaining tokens.

The stop loss would allow me to step away from the chart and not worry about a flash crash that drops below my risk level.

Other than that, I really enjoy the simplicity and functionality.

Up
      Down

:bow: :bow: great script!

100 HaasScript Credits
Login or Register to Comment

Unlock your crypto trading potential

Create a free account and enjoy everything we have to offer.

Join for Free