Support your products

Submit your suggestions on how to make our software even better.
chris1

Support your products

Postby chris1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:14 am

Suggestion: Support your products, don't leave your customers twisting in the wind. Its been three days that I have been posting on the forum support and telegram support channels from the early morning to late at night looking for anyone that can help me with a setup issue. My group each paid $1500 for 3 month licenses and not a single employee can be bothered to even say "Ive read your post, Ill look into it". You may have the world's best quality software, I wouldn't know since I haven't been able to use it, but that doesn't mean crap if you abandon your customers. Yeah, I'm pissed. I've been patient, I got frustrated, now I'm angry and if I still can't get even a 'hello' in another 2 days we're gonna be banging on your door about a refund. How hard is it to have ONE employee troll the forums / telegram? The volume is so low it would be a part time job. Honestly, perfection isn't expected, I dont even expect that you can answer all the questions perfectly, but SOME response is a minimum. If that's too much to handle then charge a service plan and hire someone.

hoffdaddy

Re: Support your products

Postby hoffdaddy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 am

Program is dead. Support doesn't reply. Most (if not all) of the bots don't function properly. We got jipped.

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Support has been a little less the past days because of the promotions of blackfriday and cybermonday. But the full support staff is present on both Telegram and the Contact button on the website. The pressure of the promotion is off, so all you have to do is ask and you get an answer. (btw i got no idea what this is about)
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

Synthetic

Postby Synthetic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:59 pm

hoffdaddy wrote:Program is dead. Support doesn't reply. Most (if not all) of the bots don't function properly. We got jipped.

Which bots are broken? I've been a client for 3 weeks and have run multiple trade bots. I'm currently running 2 scrapers on separate coins and 3 versions of Alice. I've backtested ALL bots and I've run them on a simulated account for a few days.

I somewhat agree that support has been lacking. However I know older customers and they absolutely rave about the support (they claim its excellent). So I'm hoping that it will get better, after things calm down.

Telegram group definitely seems the best way to get support or direct email. Sucks to hear you couldnt get support from the Telegram group.

hoffdaddy

Postby hoffdaddy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:27 am

Order bot is 100% broken.

Return to “Suggestions”