Have a few suggestions regarding BOT LIST page:
1. to be able to sort list of bots regarding different columns criteria (name, market, trade amount, position, profit, fee, gain, gain in percentage, which only works so far
2. to add total gain (+/-) in BTC value at the end and also percentage of each bot and in total + sub-summary and summary below, like this could be done in simple spreadsheet table
3. to add contextual menu as "start/stop", "view trades", etc. within the list (now only "eye" to open bot)
4. also to add stop or start for all bots at the same time within active or deactive (this would sometimes be lifesaver and timesaver)
5. to add export of CSV data, as seen on screen
6. to add multipage export of "excel" tables for each bot with all the trades details (much appreciated option to all of us)
All those would kinda much improve working with status, not to look at details, but to summary and fast review of current bot situation and on the long run to be able to track overall results effectively
As this is only table data work with allready existing data, should not be much hassle to add, but effect is much desired by whole community.
This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!
Submit your suggestions on how to make our software even better.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests