This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Request #fully automated bot mode. Would pay extra

Share your Haasbot Trading Strategies and Configurations
Primeys
Paid Subscriber

Request #fully automated bot mode. Would pay extra

Postby Primeys » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Its clear to me that this works. But when it comes to me i just dont have the time to go back and tweek my bot if market changes back and forth. Therefore i suggest you start building all the strategies needed and forming some kind of autobot mode that would cost little bit more and would be vip. That someone with time and know how would help all those subscribed to the service by changing the strategies when needed on the fly. Giving us what we want. An fully automated bot that yields profit. That in all of our case would pay for the subscribtion in a way plus giving some profits aswell. Win win situation. Any one more want this ? Is it a good idé? Is it possible?

basicus
Beta Tester

Re: Request #fully automated bot mode. Would pay extra

Postby basicus » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:13 am

I just have one comment: OMG Yes! I would love that as as well. No problems signing an agreement of no-responsiblity for losses for Haasonline.

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:42 am

Your requests have been noted. I am taking this up with the development team to see what kind of options we could create for this. ;)

BTW Just to tell (if this was not know yet) we have an technology called an indicator scanner and it can scan for the best settings for you. Its present inside version 2.3 and up.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

Primeys
Paid Subscriber

Postby Primeys » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks Stephan!
I will look into it. For now...

But check out what can and can not be done within the parameters of integrating a fully automated bot. More profits equals more subscriptions. Its both for us lazy traders and works as a good business model for you ("if it works") that is. Call it VIP fully automated bot or something (would definitely cost more ofc). That includes all the "well known strategies that yield profit" and that would lets say set up maybe 20 bots on one exchange that would change according to market movements (turn off and turn on different strategies bots) Accordingly :D

Theo
Administrator

Postby Theo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi,
What you can do now is use the indicator scanner to get the best settings, you could do that once a day or more.

You can also use the trend identification insurances to help out.
-Theo

basicus
Beta Tester

Postby basicus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:09 am

So far, I have not been able to get any results from the indicator scanner. Not a single time.

Theo
Administrator

Postby Theo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi,
Sorry to hear about that. I would make sure that you are starting from a date far enough back. Then try to run the scanner and see if you get results then.
Theo

Primeys
Paid Subscriber

Postby Primeys » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Any development regarding this request yet?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Yes there sure is. To make this work we have approuched the "fully automated" request slightly differently and we came up with an better solution.

I can not disclose the solution in detail yet, but it is granded and forfilled. It is part of the very big beta update which is coming on the end of January 2016.

@basicus:
Try to play around with the interval/timer of the indicator. Time is your friend with trading as well. Good signals are not always on the short run, mostly good signals can be found on the bigger timescale due the bigger time differences. ;)

Sure it is scary trading on higher interval/timer, but just add in an safety like an Drop-loss and you will be perfectly fine.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

basicus
Beta Tester

Postby basicus » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:09 am

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm mostly using my gut feeling anyways in my set up, so I'm pretty ok with my current strategy. Not making that much, but also not losing to much. So all in all, I'm ok.

Return to “Haasbot Trading Strategies”