This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Any Current Strategies?

Share your Haasbot Trading Strategies and Configurations
rockyforever
Paid Subscriber

Any Current Strategies?

Postby rockyforever » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Any strategies people are using currently that are working well with the flows of the market?

Phillis
Administrator

Re: Any Current Strategies?

Postby Phillis » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:14 pm

rockyforever wrote:Any strategies people are using currently that are working well with the flows of the market?

Basically anything that handles sideways markets is doing quite well at the moment. Look at RSI based indicators at time intervals of 15 to 60 minutes. Play around with the settings to find something that suits your needs.

rockyforever
Paid Subscriber

Postby rockyforever » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Phillis wrote:
rockyforever wrote:Any strategies people are using currently that are working well with the flows of the market?

Basically anything that handles sideways markets is doing quite well at the moment. Look at RSI based indicators at time intervals of 15 to 60 minutes. Play around with the settings to find something that suits your needs.

Currently I have my RSI at 15min intervals with 15 length, 25 buy and 72 sell. I notice too my information from coinbase and haasbot is not the same with btc available and such. My trades have never updated. anything i can do to fix this? thanks

Also let me know if my RSI indicators are fine. thanks!

Phillis
Administrator

Postby Phillis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:33 am

that sounds odd. Can you restart haasbot and see if that fixes the wallet amount? Perhaps theres an open order or something? Be sure you are on the latest build ;).

As far as your settings, I would take a look at keeping the default buy/sell levels but change the length instead.

Primeys
Paid Subscriber

Postby Primeys » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:25 pm

Would love to see some Bot setups for new 3.0

Return to “Haasbot Trading Strategies”