This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Very Confused

Explain and discuss different trading strategies.
Coolb2
Paid Subscriber

Very Confused

Postby Coolb2 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:45 am

wow this bot is complicated when can't seem to get it to work properly. can somone point me on the right direction using the proper indicators.
basicly i want to put a buy order on top of the highest and then put it in sell order before the lowest
and put a safety in bethween in percentage. and for gravy have the bot always make sure you before the other sellers.
doable .?

Phillis
Administrator

Re: Very Confused

Postby Phillis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:16 am

I am not sure I understand what you are looking to do? Are you talking about placing orders in the orderbook? Basically, if you want to always have your order the best price on both sides of the orderbook, haasbot can't do that right now. Would you mind elaborating a bit?

~ Phillis

Coolb2
Paid Subscriber

Postby Coolb2 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm

that`s preatty much what i have in mind, places an order on one side, than the order gets filled, takes that amount and places it on the other side of the spread, and always keeps it in the best position, ie cancel's it, and replace it on top ( or bottom ) again to maintain, and have an insurance that will stop it when the spread is less than said amount or percentage.
quadlotrader sort of does that, but it;s broken like hell and doesn;t work properly.

btw there are alot of coins missing from Bittrex, don`t you feth the list from the API .? ( i was looking for DGB last night) and didn;t find it, and new coins aren`t on the bot either ( like ldoge)

also poloniex's API broken .? was getting errors.

and last question, i bought the basic licence, but it seems very limited, can i pay the difference and upgrade to the advance licence .?

thanks for answering my previous post btw.

Regards

Phillis
Administrator

Postby Phillis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Hey,

So let me run down your questions as you asked them:

1. Yeah we cannot do this yet, but you aren't the only one that has asked. We will look into this after 2.2, as our plate is quite full at the moment.
2. Yeah we need to issue updates for new coins. Check your inbox for a link to a beta build for new coins.
3. I am not aware of any issues with poloniex, can you post debug logs of these errors?
4. You can upgrade and just pay the different, shoot us a support ticket and we will take care of ya.

I hope that helps!

~ Phillis

Return to “Trading Strategy Discussion”