This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Margin Update

Explain and discuss different trading strategies.
lucasferrer10

Margin Update

Postby lucasferrer10 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:38 am

Hi, is there an udate on margin trading bot? Excited to test this baby!

Quintus
Administrator

Re: Margin Update

Postby Quintus » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi,

We will be going live very soon with the margin bots. I hope in v3.0.22, but it could be in v3.0.23. I will give you a update when we do.

- Quintus

lucasferrer10

Postby lucasferrer10 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Thank you,

Lucas

Ultrahoschie
Paid Subscriber

Postby Ultrahoschie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:03 am

Quintus wrote:Hi,

We will be going live very soon with the margin bots. I hope in v3.0.22, but it could be in v3.0.23. I will give you a update when we do.

- Quintus

any Updates for Margin Trading @Poloniex?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:58 am

No sorry, Poloniex is just not helping and we have tried to get it going for almost a year now. We are beginning to give up because there is no way we can get this working alone.

Its not about our relation to Poloniex, this part is good. Haas has helped Poloniex as well with some other situations. So we have "credits" so the say, this is not the reason to not help. I think its just to complex to answer or something, i do not know, this is the only reason i can think off.

I can request to let everybody write a email to Poloniex to get the pressure high, but i doubt it will work. :(
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

Ultrahoschie
Paid Subscriber

Postby Ultrahoschie » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:53 pm

stephan wrote:No sorry, Poloniex is just not helping and we have tried to get it going for almost a year now. We are beginning to give up because there is no way we can get this working alone.

Its not about our relation to Poloniex, this part is good. Haas has helped Poloniex as well with some other situations. So we have "credits" so the say, this is not the reason to not help. I think its just to complex to answer or something, i do not know, this is the only reason i can think off.

I can request to let everybody write a email to Poloniex to get the pressure high, but i doubt it will work. :(

Thx for the info.... my mail is out....

is Margin only working @Bitfinex or is it dead?

Thx

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 pm

No technically margin is working fine, Bitfinex is alright. Its really about this strange feedback message we get from Poloniex when we try to trade at a margin higher then x1. The feedback message keeps saying the trade-amount is invalid.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

EclecticDilettante

Postby EclecticDilettante » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 am

What about margin trading on Kraken?

pshai
King of Scripts

Postby pshai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:22 pm

stephan wrote:No sorry, Poloniex is just not helping and we have tried to get it going for almost a year now. We are beginning to give up because there is no way we can get this working alone.

Poloniex have separate API requests for margin and exchange balances. Margin uses "returnTradableBalances" and that value is the 2.5x value of your portfolio. Though it's not possible to go "all-in" because of your "Current margin" dropping. If it goes below 20%, your account will get liquidated and trading more than 60% of your portfolio will start off below the "Initial margin", which is 40%. You need to leave coins for loan fees etc too. All of this information is available from their API, but I suspect it being more complex than in other markets. But I must say I'm not really sure how it actually works.

~pshai
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

Return to “Trading Strategy Discussion”