Comment To: [EXPERIMENTAL] [pshaiBot] Keltner Grid Bot v2 (KGB) (HEDGE-ONLY)

Trentacles
Basic
Up
Down
::

Not exactly … the max slots = is the number of price points within the limts of the price range that orders can be filled … lower slots less price diff. Max fills= the total times you can trade your trade amount. and when multiplied i.e. trade amount 10 x 100 Max fills = 1000 as your total max trade ( & what’s required in your balance for the bot) …. but ergo i find I do digress because as I should have started this comment … Why on earth are you trying only to open 1 position on a “hedged” bot …. the point is to open opposing positions hence the ( HEDGE ONLY) title…. and ok so you then should change the max fills to 2 at least Bahahhaha … if you only open 1 fill at whatever adjusted trade amount blah blah … you still would require at least 1 other fill to apply the take profit other wise you would just be sitting at loss once the price moves on from your entry. This is a piece of art…. read the title and the popup descriptions in HTS. Run as stock and always backtest. Start with small trade amounts and read your logs…. its alll there brother.

Unlock your crypto trading potential

Create a free account and enjoy everything we have to offer.

Join for Free