This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

When will my bot trade?

Can't figure out how to get a specific feature working? Ask for help here.
Pl4t0

When will my bot trade?

Postby Pl4t0 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

I looked for a little bit to find the answer, but decided to just toss it up on the forums. Does the bot only trade when I have the server running on my desktop? I'm assuming that I dont need the interface running. Will it trade when my computer is completely shut down?

Phillis
Administrator

Re: When will my bot trade?

Postby Phillis » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Pl4t0 wrote:I looked for a little bit to find the answer, but decided to just toss it up on the forums. Does the bot only trade when I have the server running on my desktop? I'm assuming that I dont need the interface running. Will it trade when my computer is completely shut down?

it will run as long as the haasbot icon in your system tray is up. You don't need the web interface open. It will notify you when a trade goes through via the system notifcations (you will know when it does). But as far as how often it will trade, thats up to your strategy that you set up. Some people like to do high frequency trading and others like to just trade the mid term trends.

I hope this helps!

Pl4t0

Re: When will my bot trade?

Postby Pl4t0 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Thanks! That fully answered my question.

Return to “Help and Support”