This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Mac OSX Not Updating

Can't figure out how to get a specific feature working? Ask for help here.
NovusTech

Mac OSX Not Updating

Postby NovusTech » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:12 am

Hey,

I am trying to get the Mac Beta updated . I enabled the beta in settings and upon restarting the server, it comes up “There is an Update Available" with my only option to click "Understood." Of course, nothing happens. I searched around on the forum but the only thing I could find that was close to this topic was an old thread that bumped the original release page of “Haasbot 3.0” with a zip that contained the same files I already have.

How do I go about updating the Mac version? If someone can link me to the correct thread or post an explanation. Thank you!

Novus

pshai
King of Scripts

Re: Mac OSX Not Updating

Postby pshai » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:27 am

You need to manually run the Updater. It is located in your installation folder; "/path/to/HaasOnline Softwares/Haas Trading Server/Updater/"

Sorry for the inconvenience,
~pshai
~Thou shall profit if thou art patient.~

Check out my kingdom for custom scripts for trade bots here!

Georgui

Postby Georgui » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Found 2 folders inside Haasbot.app/Contents/MacOS/ called BetaUpdate and Update. The are empty. There is no updating ability built into macos version

Steno
Community Ambassador

Postby Steno » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi Georgui,

there is indeed an error in a (I believe 72) version. The easiest to upgrade would be, to kill the mono process, redownload from your account (it should hold the latest version now) and re-install it.
If posible, join the Support Group on Telegram if you keep having issues.
https://t.me/haasonlinesupport

Return to “Help and Support”