This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

where do I get activation key?

Can't figure out how to get a specific feature working? Ask for help here.
yiorgos

where do I get activation key?

Postby yiorgos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:04 am

Hello all, I'm trying to activate my license, and it asks for a key that "You can find the license key in the email which was sent to you earlier."

However, no email with a key has been sent to me, not even in the junk folder.

Also, how can I get cust support besides telegram? I dont like it so I dont want to get it. I click on the "direct message" but nothing comes up.

Can anyone please help?

TIA :)

yiorgos

Re: where do I get activation key?

Postby yiorgos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Has anyone gotten sucessful support here? Do they resolve issues and how long does it take?

Sami

Postby Sami » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:57 pm

yiorgos wrote:Hello all, I'm trying to activate my license, and it asks for a key that "You can find the license key in the email which was sent to you earlier."

However, no email with a key has been sent to me, not even in the junk folder.

Also, how can I get cust support besides telegram? I dont like it so I dont want to get it. I click on the "direct message" but nothing comes up.

Can anyone please help?

TIA :)

Hello yiorgos,

We are sorry that answer to your question took so long and hopefully you have got support in other way already.

You should be able to find your activation key when you login to haasonline.com and go to Account -> Downloads (https://www.haasonline.com/account/downloads/)

Synthetic

Postby Synthetic » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Telegram is your best bet for quick support. But try the live chat option on the website, also works well.

Return to “Help and Support”