This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

bot not working

General discussion about Haasbot's Order Bot. (Beginner)
kristof

bot not working

Postby kristof » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:01 pm

dav.png

hello,
i don't know why, but my bots are not working,
i set up simple, order bot/ ping pong bot, and in night time, about 12hr . they was on,
BUT they didn't done nothing.
why its like that ?
maybe i put to small trading amount ?
i think that's should be not the reason.
can anyone help me?
cheers!

kristof

Re: bot not working

Postby kristof » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:05 pm

i want say thanks for this software creators,
they done very good job, i read a lot about this software, and this is the best one trading software.

just very hard. :(
almost 3 weeks i have this software , everyday studying it,
but still haven't made any successful trade .

i believe that i will learn how to do this.
im not from those who will give up,

i would be very thankful if anyone can help me with some info,
how to make those bots work.

Thanks .

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Each bot has a kind of on/off switch, we call its activated and deactivated. When it lists deactivated then the bot is not allowed to trade. If you activate the bot then trading is allowed and then it will work. ;)
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

kristof

Postby kristof » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:27 pm

haha i know that.
it was activated for 12hr.
when i made screenshot i already deactivated bot's.

kristof

Postby kristof » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:31 pm

if no one can help me for free, then im ok to pay for someone who can spend 1hr. to teach me how to set up those bots,

im learning every day about those indicators and everything.
but no where is writen about those parameters .

i was reading even 3 years old posts about this software, and looots off people are saying its very very difficult to set them up.

i don't know where else i need go for help to set them up.

probably here is the best place where looking for help,
and people who using this trading bots / another bots, everyday, They should not have problem to give some tips, or explain me litlebit more. how to set them up.

cheers!

kristof

Postby kristof » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:44 pm

can anyone help ? :?

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:36 am

Let take 1 back and 2 steps foreward... what do you got and what does it mean?

The scalper and ping-pong bots are bot sideways bots, if the trend is sideways then they will give the best performance, if the prices get trending then they will not work.

The order-bot is pre-programmed, when setting up the buy and sell prices are setup and i can not tell or forcast how this one will respond.

IntelliBot Alice is a smart statistical bot, its trades when it wants, i can not predict when this happens, but i do can tell Alice can handle both sideways and trending price trends. On average she trades 1, max 2 times a day.

These are the facts, now lets see where you are trading... i see you got Bittrex and Cex.IO selected... what do you know about them?

If you go to the MarketView and display the Spread chart then you can see the orderbook for minute to minute. Please do so and have a look what you see... try to look al the red and green line because they show the true orderbook ask and bid prices.

If you have looked then you can see there is a gap in those orderbooks, the ask and bid prices have a spread. This spread is holding you back. Because of the spread the target buy and sell prices of the bots you got setup will not be reached.

So, we got sideways bots (for most of the time, good) and we got exchanges with a spread. I think i have found the cause of your problem here. :) If you switch to a different exchange then the spread issue is gone (or much less) and i am pretty sure you will see more trades happening.

kristof

Postby kristof » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your answer.

I find some topic in bitcointalk.org ( your topic about software )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.60

Basically im not from those who give up on some struggles, that's why i decide read all those 120 pages and learn from there about software .
I start from page 1 ,
And already learn many things .
Till end off next week i should finish all pages and then i will come back just with few questions, what i have now, but maybe during the reading i will find answers for them .

Good luck in trading,

Thanks!

kristof

Postby kristof » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Now i know u cant tell me parameters about indicators,
But
Maybe u can tell, which would u recommend ?

During my study about software,
Im making my first trade bot,

I think RSI indicator are good + SMA ,
How u think? Which one is your favourite ?
Of course if that's not secret,
And how many off them i need use for one trading bot ? How many off them would u recommend ?

Same question about safety's and insurances .

And what's happen with RSI Bot ? I read that before u use to have RSI Bot, now i can't see him.

AND

Which exchanges would u recommend for this trading software ?
Recently i register on poloniex,
I added my poloniex account to software,
AND software was saying something, that there is some problems with poloniex, now i already forget what's was that error , maybe u know,
Is poloniex working with your software ?

Sorry for all this silly questions,

Thank you very much !

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Those pages describe about 3 or 4 releases... damn that is a big read.

The parameters are easy to find, do not worry about those. Its about what you do and how you combine it.

Like i always say, 1 step back and then 2 steps forward... what is the RSI for kind of indicator? Its a indicator which works on a sideways market, this tells it tries to see when the prices are relative low (to buy) and it tries to see if the prices are relative high (to sell). It does this based on its parameters, especially length in this case. The length controls when the RSI thinks the prices are high or low.

The SMA is a Moving Average and this tells this indicator triggers based on a average price trend also know as a trending market.

When you combine an RSI (sideways) with a SMA (trending) you can expect to see less trades by default. They are both of a different kind of type of trading indicator and this tells decisions are hard to make.

I would advice to do this a little bit easier, use 1 or 2 sideways indicators or 1 or 2 trending indicators. This will give more trades however its less secure.

About security, suppose you select 1 RSI indicator and set it up... then you are aiming for the sideways market which is happening for more then 95% of the time. So this is very good. But its not perfect... if the price value suddenly drops or peaks then you are not inside it. I can not tell you how to get in exactly, but i can keep you safe using Safeties. By adding a stop-loss you can guard against sudden drops and by adding a roof-in you can quickly buy when the prices go to a higher level.

To setup a indicator, just go to the Indicator Scanner, select it, let it scan over a range, select the best value located in the middle and your done. :) This is why no direct parameters are posted, you can go better by yourself. Its no magic, its a tool and you got it. ;)

BTW I always recommend high volume exchanges. When you got low volume then the orderbook is also thinner and its harder to get a order filled. Poloniex, C-Cex and Bittrex are all (what i call) long term alt-coin exchanges. You can trade on them, but adjusted to the lower volume and thinner orderbooks.

Return to “Order Bot Discussion”