This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Arb Bot Deactivated but logging orders...

General discussion about Haasbot's Triangle Arbitrage Bot. (Simple)
blackboxalpha
Paid Subscriber

Arb Bot Deactivated but logging orders...

Postby blackboxalpha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:41 am

I have attempted to setup two different arb bots with Cryptsy. Each time the orders go crazy and error out. Each time I try to deactivate the bots they continue to log orders. I have exited and restarted Haas, opened the logs viewer, and orders are still being sent.

Phillis
Administrator

Re: Arb Bot Deactivated but logging orders...

Postby Phillis » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:15 am

yeah that is likely the notifications being a little bit behind. It is impossible for Haasbot to execute orders when a bot is deactivated/the software is not running.

stephan
Administrator

Postby stephan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:00 am

No, if the API driver is disconnected then the Haasbot can not send anymore order. true.
Join the telegram group too: https://t.me/haasonlineofficial

blackboxalpha
Paid Subscriber

Postby blackboxalpha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 pm

stephan wrote:No, if the API driver is disconnected then the Haasbot can not send anymore order. true.

How would that be the case if I exited the Haas server and restarted and the orders continued (while the bot was deactivated)? The only action that stopped the orders was deleting the bot. I tried this three separate times.

I raised the trigger level of the bot I'm running now to 1%, which seems to have stopped the flood of orders (obvious result...).

Phillis
Administrator

Postby Phillis » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:26 pm

blackboxalpha wrote:
stephan wrote:No, if the API driver is disconnected then the Haasbot can not send anymore order. true.

How would that be the case if I exited the Haas server and restarted and the orders continued (while the bot was deactivated)? The only action that stopped the orders was deleting the bot. I tried this three separate times.

I raised the trigger level of the bot I'm running now to 1%, which seems to have stopped the flood of orders (obvious result...).

can you confirm the orders went through on the exchange? Like its literally impossible for Haasbot to execute trades if it is not running. I am sure this is just the notifications being a bit behind (it does this for me as well).

blackboxalpha
Paid Subscriber

Postby blackboxalpha » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Phillis wrote:
blackboxalpha wrote:

can you confirm the orders went through on the exchange? Like its literally impossible for Haasbot to execute trades if it is not running. I am sure this is just the notifications being a bit behind (it does this for me as well).

They did all error out. Would the notifications really continue (with timestamps) after a restart of the server?

Return to “Triangle Arbitrage Bot Discussion”