Executing backtest issue

General discussion about Haasbot's Triangle Arbitrage Bot. (Simple)
evanclendening

Executing backtest issue

Postby evanclendening » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi,

I set all of my parameters for my backtest on my arbitrage bot. Wine I excite the back test it gives me an error that says "bot (botname) got an calculation problem".

Has anyone ever gotten this problem before?

Thanks

Quintus
Administrator

Re: Executing backtest issue

Postby Quintus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Currently, we support 2 arbitrage bots. Which one are you using and what version of HTS are you running?

- Quintus

evanclendening

Postby evanclendening » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:36 am

It is the triangular bot and I am running Haasonline Trade Server 3.0.58.0 on the beginner license. I can rearrange the markets a little bit and get it to work but the bot seems to not be trying all possible triangles because in the logbook it keeps trying to go one way and it gives me negative profit so I guess it doesn't execute. Though when I got a positive profit it didn't execute. With the markets I chose it shows on the site that I am using that there is possible triangles that would be profitable.

I am also getting this string of errors on the command line that I added below if this helps.

Thanks

8/8/2017 9:57:50 PM|Fatal|<>c__DisplayClass9.<ReadBytesAsync>b__8|System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at WebSocketSharp.Ext.<>c__DisplayClass9.<ReadBytesAsync>b__8(IAsyncResult ar)
8/8/2017 9:57:50 PM|Fatal|<>c__DisplayClass9.<ReadBytesAsync>b__8|System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at System.Net.Security._SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Security.SslStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
Connection to price-socket-usa-ch-1.haasonline.com:8000 has failed, retrying in 5 sec...
Socket close reason: An exception has occurred while receiving.
8/8/2017 9:57:57 PM|Error|WebSocket.Close|This operation isn't available in: closed
Best found server price-socket-usa-ch-1.haasonline.com.
Connected to server price-socket-usa-ch-1.haasonline.com:8000...
8/8/2017 10:00:00 PM|Fatal|<>c__DisplayClass9.<ReadBytesAsync>b__8|WebSocketSharp.WebSocketException: The header of a frame cannot be read from the stream.
at WebSocketSharp.WebSocketFrame.processHeader(Byte[] header)
at WebSocketSharp.WebSocketFrame.<>c__DisplayClassa.<readHeaderAsync>b__9(Byte[] bytes)

RockyHT

Postby RockyHT » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:00 pm

I am getting the same error, "bot (botname) got an calculation problem". Have you had any luck with this issue?

rzlaprime

Postby rzlaprime » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi, Just wondered if you found a solution to this as I'm getting the same issue.

I'm trying to test pairs BCH/BTC, BCH/USD and BTC/USD and have tried on both kraken and poloniex with the same error message "bot <bot name> got an calculation problem.

Thanks...

Return to “Triangle Arbitrage Bot Discussion”