This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

HB 2.0.6 Price Insurances Not working

Found a bug in our software? Post here with a detailed description and logs.
cryptocrooks
Beta Tester

HB 2.0.6 Price Insurances Not working

Postby cryptocrooks » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:56 am

My bot is making trades, but not according to insurances. I have a 1.25% price increase insurance to guarantee the trades profitability, but it is not being applied?

1-Last trades for the bot were in the posted photo, I am using a CCI (always buy or sell) with a fixed price raise to sell now I use a price percentage change +1.25% and it doesn't seem to care about that even though those trades have been possible. I have fixed price increase or percentage change used one at a time, so I was able to test if it was one or the other.

Please look at the photos for info on the bot.
botdeets.JPG
Details of trading bot
botdeets.JPG (44.62 KiB) Viewed 468 times

botdeets.JPG
Details of trading bot
botdeets.JPG (44.62 KiB) Viewed 468 times

I think this is a bug because it does not work as advertised(?), you could move this post to insurances if that is appropriate for the forum. The bot has made tremendous strides thus far and I appreciate all the hard work the team has put into it. Now to get super bot!

2- Also, no completed orders show in a log, just on the dashboard, I have mentioned this before, but I might be confused on how this works.
Attachments
ccitrades.JPG
Recently made trades (log?)
ccitrades.JPG (28.1 KiB) Viewed 468 times
----
Our blog and website!
http://www.cryptocrooks.com
Helping you find your way with bitcoin, from buying to securing and beyond!

Phillis
Administrator

Re: HB 2.0.6 Price Insurances Not working

Postby Phillis » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:01 pm

Insurances do not work for safeties and you a few safeties there. Insurances only are valid for indicators.

Return to “Bug Reports”