This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

v.1.3.2.0 Classic Interface still freezing

Found a bug in our software? Post here with a detailed description and logs.
roadies
Paid Subscriber

v.1.3.2.0 Classic Interface still freezing

Postby roadies » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:25 am

Hi Team,

Whenever I try to open a second window (create new bot, open existing bot) the classic interface freezes indefinitely.

I've been told this is due to charts loading and consuming too many resources. My resources are sufficient (8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD Harddrive, i5 proc, Windows 7 pro). When I check my resource monitor it does appear that all four processor cores are spiking at around 37% usage... they normally idle around 3% and that's with office and several chrome windows running.

Why so many resources for charts? Even for new bots? Is there a feature to turn charts off in classic? (I don't use them anyway, I only use the bot view table for arbitrage).

Any help would be appreciated. I haven't been able to use the software for almost 6 weeks now, through all the latest releases including beta.

Thanks
roadies

Phillis
Administrator

Re: v.1.3.2.0 Classic Interface still freezing

Postby Phillis » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 am

roadies wrote:Hi Team,

Whenever I try to open a second window (create new bot, open existing bot) the classic interface freezes indefinitely.

I've been told this is due to charts loading and consuming too many resources. My resources are sufficient (8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD Harddrive, i5 proc, Windows 7 pro). When I check my resource monitor it does appear that all four processor cores are spiking at around 37% usage... they normally idle around 3% and that's with office and several chrome windows running.

Why so many resources for charts? Even for new bots? Is there a feature to turn charts off in classic? (I don't use them anyway, I only use the bot view table for arbitrage).

Any help would be appreciated. I haven't been able to use the software for almost 6 weeks now, through all the latest releases including beta.

Thanks
roadies

Hey,

Can you create a debug package and email it to [email protected] with a reference to this thread? We'd love to see whats happening.

~ Phillis

roadies
Paid Subscriber

Postby roadies » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Phillis wrote:
roadies wrote:Hi Team,

Thanks
roadies

Hey,

Can you create a debug package and email it to [email protected] with a reference to this thread? We'd love to see whats happening.

~ Phillis

Thanks Phillis,

I'd love to contribute... how do I go about creating a debug package if it freezes though?

cryptocrooks
Beta Tester

Postby cryptocrooks » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am

To create a debug package, from the main screen click help, then click about, then click "generate debug package". A prompt will appear asking for an email address and a description.

This program gets better with every error reported!

It's strange you're getting problems, as the computer I use for Haasbot is 1GB ram, non-ssd, and years old. Idk what it's specs are, haha. I'd recommend doing some adware checks and stuff.
----
Our blog and website!
http://www.cryptocrooks.com
Helping you find your way with bitcoin, from buying to securing and beyond!

Return to “Bug Reports”