This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

adding indicator hangs white server

Found a bug in our software? Post here with a detailed description and logs.
ham

adding indicator hangs white server

Postby ham » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:59 am

Description: Adding an indicator (i think if i try to add other safeties or insurance it would do the same thing) hangs the operations of the UI. Checked the process and the mono-server is taking up 100% of 1 CPU core. Checking the HTS Debug page, the White Server has an "Exceptions" count and was growing by 100 every 5 or so seconds. I see the alert pop up that the indicator was added, but its never added. (The How To Get Logs page doesn't actually say where the exceptions logs are stored. and Logs.txt and SystemLog.txt didn't have any relevant information).
Reproduce: every time
Reproduction: I created a TradeBot, I added the phaisTrailingStop safety script. I added a few indicators. I went to another page and came back to modify and add an EMA.

ham

Re: adding indicator hangs white server

Postby ham » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:23 am

I guess i should mention that this also occurs when the mono-server goes over a certain amount of memory, which there is some memory leak.... To reproduce...I started the Haasbot, but didn't really do anything other than check out the home page and turned on the debugging. The mono-server is currently at 1.6GB and constantly eating CPU at about 25-35%. There are no active bots and the General page shows 6400 Engine exceptions and memory usage at 900mb. Am i the only one with this issue? I can't create a Trade script bot and i have to restart the entire process a few times a day.

Return to “Bug Reports”