This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!

Unhandled exception: Error parsing Kraken MarketData:

Found a bug in our software? Post here with a detailed description and logs.
Uk123

Unhandled exception: Error parsing Kraken MarketData:

Postby Uk123 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi,

today I tried to connect to my Kraken account to set up a bot with stop-loss dynamic price.
I've set up the account in HTS and created a bot with a ETH/EUR pair.

I can't seem to be able to add a safety.
I click on add.
The notification pops up saying that the safety has been added to the bot.
I go out of the bot and in again (which seems to be required for the Safeties/Indicators/Insurances to show the actual state) the safety isn't there.

Then I restarted HTS and the safety wasn't there.

I have added it now. It worked.

Why???

Pasted this from the HTS cmd window on the PC that is running it.
So I guess it won't work with Kraken either.

API Kraken Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TradeServer.TradingDriver.Drivers.PlatformDrivers.PlatformKraken.GetTradeHistory()
Warning no wallet data received for account "Poloniex"
Unhandled exception: Error parsing Kraken MarketData: {"Errors":[],"ContainsError":false,"ContainsWarning":false,"Data":{"trades":{"TADINP-S7XUM-AUA74C":{"ordertxid":"OENKYM-4O2AX-LAGCSY","pair":"XETHZEUR","time":1497306222.6605,"type":"sell","ordertype":"trailing stop limit","price":"326.00000","cost":"2444.62118","fee":"3.42247","vol":"7.49883799","margin":"0.00000","misc":""},"T5J5ZS-XXPX7-O54V3N":{"ordertxid":"OENKYM-4O2AX-LAGCSY","pair":"XETHZEUR","time":1497306220.3549,"type":"sell","ordertype":"trailing stop limit","price":"326.00000","cost":"30.64400","fee":"0.04290","vol":"0.09400000","margin":"0.00000","misc":""},"TSK2UK-5SSPN-VEQUU5":{"ordertxid":"OENKYM-4O2AX-LAGCSY","pair":"XETHZEUR","time":1497306220.3468,"type":"sell","ordertype":"trailing stop limit","price":"326.00000","cost":"52.39001","fee":"0.07335","vol":"0.16070556","margin":"0.00000","misc":""},"TB3TA6-7AWZZ-36JHXF":{"ordertxid":"O

-UECZDX","pair":"XXBTZEUR","time":1495755614.0559,"type":"sell","ordertype":"trailing stop market","price":"1940.00000","cost":"1948.78820","fee":"5.06685","vol":"1.00453000","margin":"0.00000","misc":""}},"count":75}}
API Kraken Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TradeServer.TradingDriver.Drivers.PlatformDrivers.PlatformKraken.GetTradeHistory()
Unhandled exception: Error while parsing response from Poloniex: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Regards, Uroš

Uk123

Re: Unhandled exception: Error parsing Kraken MarketData:

Postby Uk123 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

The two issues

- configuring bots and non-deterministic behaviour of the WebUI
- parsing data from Kraken

are most likely unrelated.

Unfortunately switching to latest BETA didn't solve any of them.

About Kraken. I get the wallet data. I can execute manual trades.

The Kraken related logs look different now but I guess it's the same issue
API Kraken Error: System.Exception: Error getting Kraken public trades: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at Kraken.KrakenClient.QueryPublic(String a_sMethod, String props)
at Kraken.KrakenClient.GetRecentTrades(String pair, Int64 since)
at Kraken.KrakenAPI..()
at IAPI.BaseAPI.ProtectedToTheBone(Action action, String message)
API Kraken Error: System.Exception: Error getting Kraken public trades: System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
at Kraken.KrakenAPI..()

glumetul

Re: Unhandled exception: Error parsing Kraken MarketData:

Postby glumetul » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello, I have the same problem:

at Kraken.KrakenAPI..()

Can someone help with this?

Return to “Bug Reports”