This board has been archived, no new registrations are allowed. Please come join us on our discord!
Search found 873 matches
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:05 pm
- Forum: Trade Bot Discussion
- Topic: base / quoted currency
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1708
This confusing because not every exchange appliing the industry standards, but it should be: quoted/base currency. So... 1) If the market is XRP/BTC then you are buying (and selling) XRP. 2) Bought and Sold it linked to the states of where the coins are at. Bought means your coins re at XRP and sold...
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am
- Forum: Help and Support
- Topic: binance can't be activate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1504
I can explain this a little... its turn out that sunday around 4:00 AM UTC time Binance has increased there API rating limits. As a result of this its became impossible to login over the API. We have been in touch with Binance about this and they have lowered the rate limits again.
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Hardware Requirements
- Replies: 2
- Views: 994
1) Is Windows preferred to Linux? Has the bot been shown to be as stable on Linux as Windows? Windows is prefferred. I will also explain why. On Windows we are using the NET framework. This is very solid. On Linux and MacOS we use the MONO framework. The MONO framework is maintained by Microsoft bu...
I think this is a false positive here. When i review which files are affected then its all points to 1 shared websocket driver. So the driver itself must be marked as harmfull by the scanner. I can tell that somebody indeed could do harm with that driver, but if i wanted to do harm myself i would no...